Strong Criminal Defense From A Former Stillwater Prosecutor
Were you arrested in Washington County? Was your college-aged child charged with a serious crime? When you need experienced and aggressive criminal defense, the Thole Law Firm can help. From his office in Stillwater, attorney Eric Thole represents clients throughout the St. Croix River Valley in Minnesota and Wisconsin, as well as out-of-state clients who may be facing charges in Washington County.
As a former prosecutor for Washington County, criminal defense lawyer Eric Thole has tried most misdemeanor and felony charges. Since 2005, he has put his practical trial experience to work in helping clients protect their rights and interests against:
- Violent crimes: Murder/homicide, rape, sexual assault, assault/aggravated assault, armed robbery, arson, gun charges/weapons violations, terrorist threats and obstructing an officer
- Internet crimes: Child pornography, internet solicitation of a minor, identity theft, credit card fraud and other online crimes
- Drug crimes: Possession, intent to sell, sale and distribution, prescription drug crimes, drug conspiracy and federal drug trafficking
- Theft crimes: Grand larceny, burglary, robbery, automobile theft, petty theft and shoplifting
- White collar crimes: Various types of fraud, embezzlement, employee theft, forgery and other financial theft charges
- DUI/DWI and traffic violations: Drunk driving, OUI/OWI (in Wisconsin), reckless driving, vehicular manslaughter, driving on a suspended license or fleeing state patrol or a police officer
Eric Thole is likely familiar with the prosecutors and judges who are involved in your case. He and his experienced legal team examine all options that protect clients’ immediate and long-term interests. He does not accept plea bargains that do not live up to this goal, and he is fully prepared to defend clients all the way to the appellate court if needed.
Contact The Thole Law Firm For A Free Consultation
When you need skilled criminal defense, contact the firm by calling 651-300-7389 to schedule a free initial consultation. Attorney Thole has the hands-on experience and agility to protect your rights and interests.